The Tusome Foundation scholarship makes dreams come true for many students who would otherwise not join a secondary school/university or step foot in a class again.
The application period for Tusome Foundation secondary school/University scholarships is now open.
These scholarships are designed to give bright children from needy backgrounds a chance to access secondary and university education.
- The applicant must have completed their KCPE/KCSE previous year.
- The applicant must have attained the prescribed county cut off marks. Details are available in posters at TUSOME branches in the two counties i.e. MAKUENI & MACHAKOS.
- The applicant must come from a needy background.
- The applicant must have sat their KCPE/KCSE examination in a public primary/Secondary school and have an admission notification to a public University or National/Provincial/ex-County secondary school.
(However a consideration may be done to those from Private Institutions from the areas covered by MINA COMMUNITY and have been incapacitated by death of breadwinner and or complete loss of income for the family. The Board of
management will determine in these cases.)
- Applicants should collect and complete the form from any Tusome Branch.
- The form must be completed in full and all relevant supporting documentation should be attached.
- The application form will be available for the determined period.
- Applicants to attend the interview in the county where they sat their KCPE examination.
The interviews will take place after the closure of application period in centers at the two counties. (Interviews will be conducted per county).
Candidates are advised to visit the branches or the website to see details of the interview locations.
The Tusome Scholarship application forms are available at all the Tusome Branches in the two counties (MAKUENI & MACHAKOS)